I created a utility to pull your Diablo 3 data into a spreadsheet and run comparisons on different builds. This is a quick document to show you how to get started.
The utility is read-only by default. To begin using it you must first save a copy to your Google Drive:
Most of the code I've found is too ambitious, containing the remote scripting code in a larger library of functions and objects I'd probably never use. Some solutions are more restricted, wrapping only the code responsible for calling the XMLHttpRequest object.
So far I've tested it using IE 5, IE 5.5, IE 6, IE 7 beta 2, Firefox 1.0, Firefox 1.5, Opera 8, Opera 9, and Safari. Let me know if there are any issues with other browsers.